- 1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut out 8 large and 8 small stars from 1 pastry sheet (number will vary depending on size of your star shape). Place on a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place each large puff pastry star on a dessert plate, and top each equally with whipped topping. Sprinkle each with strawberry slices and blueberries, and top each with a small puff pastry star. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.