Cooking Time: 5 min
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup teriyaki glaze
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 2 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, shrimp, and peanuts, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally. Remove to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add teriyaki glaze and honey to skillet, and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Return shrimp to skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from heat, stir in watermelon, and sprinkle with scallions. Serve immediately.