Cooking Time: 1 hr 15 min
- 3 cups watermelon chunks
- 6 apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2-1/2 pounds total)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a soup pot, combine watermelon, apples, apple juice, water, honey, and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 50 to 60 minutes, or until liquid has evaporated and sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray. Place pork in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then rub evenly over entire pork tenderloins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or to desired doneness. Slice and serve with the watermelon compote.