Cooking Time: 6 hr
- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) corned beef brisket (seasoning packet included)
- 1 green cabbage, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Place carrots and potatoes in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker. Place corned beef on top and sprinkle with seasoning packet. Add cabbage, apple juice, and water.
- Cover and cook on low setting 6 to 8 hours, or until beef is tender. Remove beef, potatoes, and vegetables to a platter and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.