Cooking Time: 35 min
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large unpeeled sweet potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch slices with ends discarded
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil and salt; mix well. Add sweet potatoes and toss until evenly coated.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, pecans, cinnamon, and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle on each potato round and return to oven; cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until sugar is melted. Serve immediately.
Drizzle with maple syrup for an extra sweet touch!