Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, cut across the grain into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed according to package instructions
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Add steak to bag, seal, and shake until evenly coated.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute peppers and onion for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add steak, discarding excess seasoning mixture, and continue cooking 5 to 7 minutes, or until steak is no longer pink inside, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly down center of warmed tortillas, fold up, and serve immediately.