Cooking Time: 1 min
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) corned beef, cooked according to package directions (See Note)
- 6 slices potato or rye bread
- 3/4 cup Russian dressing, divided
- 1 (27-ounce) can sauerkraut, well drained
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to broil.
- While corned beef is still warm, slice thickly across grain.
- Place bread on a baking sheet and evenly spread each slice with half of Russian dressing. Evenly top each with sauerkraut, corned beef, remaining Russian dressing, and a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Broil 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.