Only one person was inside the store when the fire broke out. Authorities say it took them a several minutes to find the exact location where the fire was burning inside the building.
"It was just a hard place to find, they couldn't see it right off the bat, had to take a step back and figure out how to get back into that area," said Dan Mendoza with the Fresno Fire Department.
Authorities say the fire started inside a very small and hard-to-get-to area of the store. But they still don't know what sparked the flames. The fire department says the man inside the building had to be treated on scene for anxiety, but he's expected to be okay.