Cooking Time: 1 hr
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, 1/4 cup ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well. Press mixture into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ketchup and brown sugar; brush over meat loaf.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until juices run clear. Allow to sit 5 minutes, then slice and serve.