Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 (4-serving size) package lemon pie filling, cooked according to the package directions
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- While lemon pie filling is still hot, add butter, lemon juice, and lemon peel; stir until butter is melted. Add sour cream; mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and chill for at least 2 hours, or until set. Completely cover top of pie with whipped topping and serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
- Wanna add a little more pucker power to each bite? Simply top the pie with grated lemon peel just before serving.