Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar dressing, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 hamburger rolls
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Parmesan cheese, stuffing mix, 1/4 cup Caesar dressing, the garlic powder, and pepper; mix well. Form mixture into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Place lettuce and burgers on rolls and top with remaining Caesar dressing. Serve immediately.
- While the grill is hot, we're recommending that you grill up some flavorful and healthy summer veggies as a go-along.
- Safety experts advise cooking ground beef to a temperature of 160 degrees.