Cooking Time: 40 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds shredded hash browns (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded flavored semi-soft cheese (Like Gouda, Havarti or Muenster) *See Note
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except heavy cream; mix well. Spoon into prepared casserole dish and drizzle heavy cream evenly over top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Our Test Kitchen experimented with lots of varieties of flavored cheese. Cheese studded with fruits and veggies and herbs and spices, all sorts of combos... you get the idea! And boy, we have to say that one was better than the next! Mix and match your favorites with this recipe and it will always taste new and different.