Makes: about 30
Cooking Time: 50 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups cola (one 12-ounce can)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, water, half the onion, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, including remaining onion; mix well. Pour mixture over meatballs. Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes, remove foil, and continue cooking 25 to 30 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through and sauce is thickened.