Chilling Time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 35 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 8 (1-inch) slices
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup amaretto-flavored coffee creamer
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place bread slices in a single layer in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except almonds; mix well and pour over bread slices. Cover and chill 30 minutes, or until most liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle almonds over bread.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Got a busy morning planned? You can make this dish the night before and refridgerate over night. Just pop it in the oven in the morning and you're good to go!
- Feel free to substitute the amaretto-flavored coffee creamer with another flavor, if you prefer.