Cooking Time: 35 min
What You'll Need:
* 2 (10-ounce) cans enchilada sauce
* 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
* 3 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
* 1 chipotle pepper in adobe sauce, finely chopped
* 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2.In a medium bowl, combine enchilada sauce, cocoa powder, chili powder, and garlic powder; mix well.
3.In a large bowl, combine chicken, 2 cups cheese, chipotle pepper, and 1 cup enchilada sauce mixture. Spoon chicken mixture down center of tortillas, distributing evenly; roll up.
4.Pour 3/4 cup enchilada sauce mixture in bottom of prepared dish. Arrange enchiladas over sauce, seam-side down. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
5.Cover and bake 30 minutes. Remove cover, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and bake 5 minutes more, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
* Serve with your favorite toppings and go-alongs!
Tex-Mex Chicken Enchiladas