Cooking Time: 40 min
What You'll Need:
1 (12- to 16-ounce) frozen garlic bread
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
2 green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
1 large onion, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 (15-ounce) jar cheese sauce, warmed
1 pound deli roast beef, cut into 1-inch strips
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Place garlic bread open face on a baking sheet; bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees. Let bread cool 5 minutes, then cut into 1-inch cubes and place in prepared baking dish.
3. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add bell peppers, onion, salt, and black pepper; saute 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
4. Drizzle half the cheese sauce over bread, then layer with roast beef and vegetable mixture. Cover with foil.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Drizzle with remaining cheese sauce and serve.