I. NAME OF SPONSOR(S)
The Walt Disney Company and KFSN-TV, LLC (Hereinafter collectively referred to as "Sponsor").
Entrants must be legal residents of the State of California and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for The Walt Disney Company and KFSN-TV, LLC, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the sweepstakes or supplying the prize, and their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are NOT eligible to enter or play. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
III. HOW AND WHEN TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Contest period begins Wednesday, October 7, 2015 and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday, October 18, 2015.
An Entrant must logon to his/her Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account and post a photo from the Fresno Fair that KFSN-TV/ABC30 Action News could use on-air during our 11pm newscasts during the Fresno Fair (the contest period window). We will chose one (1) photo each evening week during the contest period. Each post must include the hashtag "#FresnoFair" and/or "#abc30insider" to receive one (1) entry. An entrant must have a non-private social media account on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to participate in the Contest and maintain such non-private account for at least sixty (60) days after the Contest Period ends to be eligible to be named a weekly winner, the potential Grand Prize winner and to claim a prize. Due to the way Facebook, Twitter and Instagram operate their services, Sponsor may not receive entries from users with "protected" accounts.
Each Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post using "#FresnoFair" and/or "#abc30insider" entry is herein referred to as an "Entry" (and collectively are herein referred to as "Entries"). There is no limit on the amount of "entries" any one entrant can submit throughout the contest period.
All Entries are subject to all of the provisions of these Rules, including but not limited to the Entry Guidelines and Requirements set forth in Section IV below. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entries that do not comply with these Rules.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby agrees to these Rules and grants permission for the Entry, including the use of the Entrant's Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account name, to be posted on ABC30, on the ABC30.com website or on other ABC30 Social media accounts for public view. All Entries are subject to verification of compliance with these Rules as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator. Limit one (1) nightly prize winner during the contest period.
IV. ENTRY GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS: Each Entry:
- -Must be in English;
- Must include the hashtags "#FresnoFair" and/or "#abc30insider";
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights (whether living or deceased), including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity, copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- Must have approval from any persons (if minors, approval from their parent or legal guardian) appearing in the Entry and the Entrant must be able to provide express written consent of every such person appearing in the Entry to Sponsor and/or Administrator upon request;
- Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
- Must not include any personally identifiable information of any person, such as full name, address or phone number;
- Must be the sole, exclusive and original work of the Entrant and must not contain images or artwork, quotes, parodies or other materials not created by Entrant;
- Must not in any way contain any logos, brand names or trademarks other than Sponsor's, which Sponsor has granted Entrant a limited license to use for purposes of this Contest as set forth in Section 7 of these Rules;
- Must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or Contest of any kind;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
i. gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
ii. the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, any illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, violence, or the use of alcohol or tobacco products;
iii. the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenges or seek to overthrow any government;
- Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, -pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, covered veteran status, or age; and
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created.
NOTE: If any Entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Guidelines and Requirements or any other provisions of these Rules, Sponsor/Administrator reserve the right to disqualify the Entrant and the Entry will not be eligible to win.
V. JUDGING AND WINNER SELECTION: All Entries will be judged based on the following criteria: originality, creativity, relevance to the theme of the promotion and potential for on-air appeal. The entry selected nightly as that evening's winner will be the entry with the highest combined score. In the event of a tie the entry with the highest in the originality category will be selected.
Sponsor is not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web-site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, prize will be awarded to the owner of the e-mail account, not the name on the entry form.
VI. HOW AND WHEN WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED AND NOTIFIED
Nightly Winners will be selected using judging criteria specified in Section V beginning on Wednesday, October 7, 2015, and running through Sunday, October 18, 2015.
Limit one prize per winner for this contest.
Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
Twelve (12) nightly winners will receive an #abc30insider phone case for one of the following phones: iPhone 5, 6 and 6 plus or Samsung S6 Edge, S6 or S5. Winner has choice of which type of phone case they will receive.
Approximate Retail Value per Weekly prize: $10.00.
Prize(s) subject to availability. Sponsor is not responsible for cancellation or preemption of show/contest/event/meeting or for other circumstances that make it impractical or impossible to fulfill this element of the prize. This element of the prize has no approximate retail value, and if it becomes impractical or impossible to fulfill this element, Sponsor's only obligation will be to provide the remainder, if any, of prize.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Judges and the sweepstakes administrator, which shall be final in all respects.
By participating in this sweepstakes and accepting any prize that they may win, entrants agree to release Walt Disney Company and KFSN-TV, LLC, their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize.
Entrants authorize the Released Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
IX. MISCELLANEOUS; WINNERS' LIST
Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the contest in the event of tampering or other circumstances, including but not limited to acts of God or civil disturbance that render it impractical or impossible to complete or fulfill the contest as originally planned.
For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 1777 G. Street, Fresno, CA 93706 c/o "#abc30insider Phone Case Contest" within 30 days after sweepstakes end date. null