- 1 (16-ounce) round Italian bread loaf
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 scallions (green onions) sliced
- 1 pound deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced banana peppers, drained
- 6 to 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 to 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Cut off top 1/3 of bread loaf and reserve top. Scoop out soft center of bottom part of bread loaf, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, honey mustard, mayonnaise, and scallions; mix well then spread in bottom of bread shell and on cut side of bread top.
- Layer ham and remaining ingredients over cream cheese mixture; cover with bread top. Cut into 6 wedges and serve.