Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes with skin on, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions (1 to 2 scallions)
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook potatoes 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork tender. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, mustard, and salt; mix well. Gently toss dressing with potatoes until well coated. Add scallions and bacon and toss gently; chill until ready to serve.