Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 TB pumpkin puree
- 2 TB sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 TB Vanilla
- 3 cups Coffee or 3 shots espresso
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce
- Ground Cinnamon
- In a saucepan heat the pumpkin puree, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice until the sugar melts and the mixture is blended.
- Remove from heat and stir in milk and vanilla.
- Pour coffee or espresso evenly split in to 2 mugs. Next, pour half of latte mix into 1 mug and the rest into the other mug. Top with a happy portion of whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle cinnamon.
Share with someone special and Enjoy! null