Fresno carbon monoxide poisoning victims ID'd

February 14, 2013 12:15:02 AM PST
ABC30 has learned more about the victims of Tuesday's deadly carbon monoxide poisoning in Central Fresno.

Investigators say two men died after using a generator inside a warehouse. One man has been identified as Andre Benoit, 55, of Fresno. The other is Michael McCloskey, also of Fresno.

A female victim remains in critical condition at Community Regional Medical Center.

The owner of the business called 9-1-1 when he found the men dead, and the woman struggling to breathe.

Fire crews say she was likely poisoned while trying to help the men.


Load Comments