- 1 medium-sized eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium-sized red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, cut into 8 strips
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a large roasting pan or on a rimmed baking sheet, combine all the ingredients except the cheese and bread; toss until well combined. Roast the vegetables 35 to 40 minutes, or until tender, turning vegetables occasionally.
3. Place open-faced bread on a rimmed baking sheet, top with roasted vegetables, and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 3 to 4 minutes
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2007 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.