This contest winning recipe for Pulled French Dip works like a charm, guaranteeing a hot meal will be waiting for us at the end of the day.
Cooking Time: 8 hr
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) top chuck roast
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 hard rolls or French bread
- Place roast in a 3-quart slow cooker. In a medium bowl, combine beef broth, soy sauce and spices; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours until meat is very tender. Remove meat from broth; shred with forks and keep warm.
- Place meat on rolls. Strain broth and pour into small cups for dipping.