Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place flour, hot sauce, and bread crumbs each in its own shallow dish. Dip chicken strips in flour, then hot sauce, then bread crumbs, coating evenly with each.
- Place coated strips on baking sheet. Coat chicken with cooking spray and bake 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and coat with cooking spray then cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and breading is golden brown. Serve immediately.
Please feel free to share your memories of Mr. Food and any recipes of his that you love to make on our Memorial Page.
Make sure to use hot cayenne pepper sauce, not simply "hot pepper sauce". . .unless you like your chicken really hot. And don't forget the traditional Buffalo go-alongs - celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.