FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Central Fresno man was displaced, at least temporarily, after the electrical box at the back of his house caught on fire.
A spokesperson for the Fresno Fire Department said a working smoke detector in the home at Redlands and Millbrook woke him up just after 2 a.m. Wednesday. The fire quickly extended from the electrical box into the attic.
Fire crews had to pull down the roof in two rooms to fully extinguish the flames. The home sustained extensive damage.
The resident won't be able to live in the home until repairs are made.
More TOP STORIES News