FRESNO, Calif, (KFSN) -- Several people are out of their apartments after a fire at an East Central Fresno complex. It sparked around 10 Monday morning on Belmont between Clovis and Sunnyside.
Investigators said the blaze started on the outside of the building and damaged power lines, that's why the residents can't return for now.
Smoke detectors inside the apartments alerted residents to the fire which allowed everyone to get out safely.
Several people displaced after fire at East Central Fresno apartment complex