FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Officials are trying to find out what sparked a house fire last night in Southeast Fresno.
It happened just before one o'clock on Washington Avenue, in the area of Belmont and Cedar avenues. Investigators say the fire started in the back of the house. Firefighters had to work around a gas leak and a downed power line to finally put out the flames.
Two people were home when the fire started. They got out safely and no one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is now under investigation. null
Crews battle house fire, gas leak, downed power lines in Southeast Fresno
More TOP STORIES News